In the past, Oppo has released some interesting devices, at least as far as the general outlook and unique features are concerned. We reported about the Oppo Finder, one of the ultra thin Android smartphones that measured a mere 6.5mm thick. And also the new Oppo Find5 X990 which was claimed to be the thinnest quad-core smartphone once it is released.
The company is now back in the news with yet another interesting device called the Oppo Find5. This device is essentially an amalgamation of a tablet and a smartphone, popularly referred to as a phablet. This 5-inch phablet packs a 1920 x 1080 resolution with 441 ppi, outdoing even Apple iPad’s Retina Display!
The news isn’t official and come from unconfirmed sources, claiming that the device will launch with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, something which can greatly enhance its appeal to users.
Other purported specifications of the device include a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor which is fast becoming the primary choice of Android vendors around the globe. An allegedly leaked image of the device is also available which we have posted above. From the looks of it, the display of the device is going to raise many an eyebrow.
Image Courtesy: CNMORELATED
- Apple Reportedly Buys Kinect-Tech Creator PrimeSense For $345 Million
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Microsoft Approached Samsung And Huawei About Dual-Booting Windows Phone/Android Devices [Rumor]
- Next-Gen iPads And iPhones To Feature More Sapphire Crystal [Rumor]
- Nokia Tablet Rumored For End September Announcement, Phablet Pegged For November
- Follow: Android, oppo, phablet,
- Seen at: unwiredview