In the past, Oppo has released some interesting devices, at least as far as the general outlook and unique features are concerned. We reported about the Oppo Finder, one of the ultra thin Android smartphones that measured a mere 6.5mm thick. And also the new Oppo Find5 X990 which was claimed to be the thinnest quad-core smartphone once it is released.
The company is now back in the news with yet another interesting device called the Oppo Find5. This device is essentially an amalgamation of a tablet and a smartphone, popularly referred to as a phablet. This 5-inch phablet packs a 1920 x 1080 resolution with 441 ppi, outdoing even Apple iPad’s Retina Display!
The news isn’t official and come from unconfirmed sources, claiming that the device will launch with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, something which can greatly enhance its appeal to users.
Other purported specifications of the device include a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor which is fast becoming the primary choice of Android vendors around the globe. An allegedly leaked image of the device is also available which we have posted above. From the looks of it, the display of the device is going to raise many an eyebrow.
Image Courtesy: CNMO
Next Story: HTC 8X name "confirmed" along with an image leak
- 2014-04-11: Oppo R1 Drops By The FCC
- 2014-04-07: Oppo Find 7a Pre-Order Going For $499 Apiece
- 2014-04-01: Oppo Find 7a Pre-Order Comes With Goodies
- 2014-03-30: Oppo Find 7a International Pre-Orders Begin April 7th
- 2014-03-23: Oppo Find 7a Outscores Find 7 On Benchmark Graphics Test
- 2013-11-18: Oppo's VP Resigns, Plans To Create The "Perfect" Android Smartphone With CyanogenMod
- 2013-11-06: Swype 1.6 For Android Brings Small Keyboards To Phablets
- 2013-10-24: Oppo N1 Global Launch Is Apparently Next Month
- 2013-06-03: Acer Liquid S1 Is Company's First Phablet Featuring 5.7-Inch HD Screen
- 2013-01-15: Hands on: Huawei Ascend Mate Review