Samsung temporarily shrugged off any possible hang ups that they might have had after being asked by the courts in the US to pay Apple $1 billion in damages by releasing their latest Galaxy Note 2 phablet in their own country, where it ought to go up against the iPhone 5 in some ways where final sales figures are concerned. First unveiled at IFA in Berlin, Germany at the end of August, the Galaxy Note 2 phablet will occupy an extremely niche position where consumer electronics are concerned, thanks to its extremely large 5.5” HD Super AMOLED display, making it the largest of its kind in the smartphone industry.
It will come with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean right out of the box, accompanied by a 1.6GHz quad-core processor as well as HSPA Plus or 4G LTE connectivity. We await patiently for the Galaxy Note 2 to end up in our hands so that we can bring forth a review for you to consider whether this is the next smartphone which you should spend your hard earned money on, or should there be another option out there that might just keep you happy?
- 2014-04-14: Samsung Galaxy K Could Be Announced On 29th April
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Active Has 277 Apps Already (Rumor)
- 2014-04-13: Galaxy S5 Launch Day Sales Beat Galaxy S4 [Report]
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March
- 2013-12-09: Android 4.3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Released
- 2013-11-19: Android 4.3 Update For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rolls Out
- 2013-11-10: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 Update Expected To Roll Out Soon