It seems that Samsung has already started to send out invites to an event that is happening this coming October 24th, and while we do not think it has anything to do with a new Galaxy S4 or anything of that sort, chances are pretty high that this could be the unveiling of the new Samsung Galaxy Note 2 in the US. Bear in mind that the Galaxy Note 2 was just launched in its home country, South Korea, just yesterday, so it makes perfect sense for a Stateside rollout to commence after that.
First announced last month, it looks as though a couple of months down the road, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 will make its commercial appearance for the mass market this time around in New York City on October 24th. Granted, this is all pure speculation at the moment, but our radars are not picking up any other particular Samsung devices that could be released in the immediate future that requires a whole event dedicated for it.
- Apple Reportedly Buys Kinect-Tech Creator PrimeSense For $345 Million
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Microsoft Approached Samsung And Huawei About Dual-Booting Windows Phone/Android Devices [Rumor]
- Next-Gen iPads And iPhones To Feature More Sapphire Crystal [Rumor]
- Nokia Tablet Rumored For End September Announcement, Phablet Pegged For November