It seems that Samsung has already started to send out invites to an event that is happening this coming October 24th, and while we do not think it has anything to do with a new Galaxy S4 or anything of that sort, chances are pretty high that this could be the unveiling of the new Samsung Galaxy Note 2 in the US. Bear in mind that the Galaxy Note 2 was just launched in its home country, South Korea, just yesterday, so it makes perfect sense for a Stateside rollout to commence after that.
First announced last month, it looks as though a couple of months down the road, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 will make its commercial appearance for the mass market this time around in New York City on October 24th. Granted, this is all pure speculation at the moment, but our radars are not picking up any other particular Samsung devices that could be released in the immediate future that requires a whole event dedicated for it.
- 2014-04-13: Galaxy S5 Launch Day Sales Beat Galaxy S4 [Report]
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-04-13: Google Executive Says No iPhone Features Were Copied For Android
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Root For T-Mobile And Sprint Variants Available
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March
- 2013-12-09: Android 4.3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Released
- 2013-11-19: Android 4.3 Update For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rolls Out
- 2013-11-10: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 Update Expected To Roll Out Soon