Chatter about an impending Verizon Galaxy Note 2 has hit the web following the apparition of what briefmobile says is a screenshot from a Verizon version of the 5.5″ smartphone from Samsung. According to them, the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 2 will be identical in specs to the international version, which means that it will have a quad-core chip (SoC) and LTE support.
That the Galaxy Note 2 comes to Verizon is not a surprise (AT&T should get one too…). We expected that. However Samsung previously used dual-core chips from Qualcomm to get support for LTE bands from US carriers for the Galaxy S3. Users were mildly happy about it, but in the end, the phone was still a success.
But the story gets better. the same source says that the Samsung Galaxy Note will come to every major US carrier, which is unprecedented. Heck, even US Cellular is going to have it (along with Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint). Stay tuned. don’t miss out Samsung Galaxy Note 2 hands-on.RELATED
- Some Galaxy S5 Models Rumored To Come With LDS Antenna Technology
- Samsung SM-G900F Shows Up In Shipping Manifest
- Samsung Galaxy F Series Is In The Works: Eldar Murtazin
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Samsung Expected To Unveil Up To 5 Devices In Q1 2014 [Rumor]
- Follow: at&t, Galaxy Note 2, Samsung, Sprint, t-mobile, us cellular, Verizon,