If you type out a lot of emails and even lengthy documents on your smartphone while on the go, you’d probably prefer a physical keyboard over a virtual one as it “feels” better, plus it probably helps with productivity as well. The good news is that if you’re in the market for such a phone and you don’t want to spend too much, T-Mobile has officially unveiled the Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G. Pricing and availability is expected to be revealed in the next few weeks, but in the meantime it looks like the handset is official.
For those who might have forgotten, the Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G will sport a 4” Super AMOLED display, a 1.5GHz Snapdragon S3 dual-core processor, a 5MP rear-facing camera, a 1.3MP front-facing camera, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, HSPA+ 42Mbps connectivity and of course, a slideout physical QWERTY keyboard. Given that these aren’t exactly the most powerful specs we’ve seen so far, it’s probably safe to assume that the Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G will not be breaking the bank.
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-01: T-Mobile Galaxy S5 Pre-Order Deadline Pushed Back
- 2014-03-20: Galaxy S5 Pre-Orders At T-Mobile Starts 24th March
- 2014-03-12: T-Mobile Galaxy S5 To Come In 16GB And 32GB Flavors