If you type out a lot of emails and even lengthy documents on your smartphone while on the go, you’d probably prefer a physical keyboard over a virtual one as it “feels” better, plus it probably helps with productivity as well. The good news is that if you’re in the market for such a phone and you don’t want to spend too much, T-Mobile has officially unveiled the Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G. Pricing and availability is expected to be revealed in the next few weeks, but in the meantime it looks like the handset is official.
For those who might have forgotten, the Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G will sport a 4” Super AMOLED display, a 1.5GHz Snapdragon S3 dual-core processor, a 5MP rear-facing camera, a 1.3MP front-facing camera, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, HSPA+ 42Mbps connectivity and of course, a slideout physical QWERTY keyboard. Given that these aren’t exactly the most powerful specs we’ve seen so far, it’s probably safe to assume that the Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G will not be breaking the bank.
- 2014-04-24 Flexible Displays Rumored For Galaxy S6 And Galaxy Note 5
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-11 T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-01 T-Mobile Galaxy S5 Pre-Order Deadline Pushed Back
- 2014-03-20 Galaxy S5 Pre-Orders At T-Mobile Starts 24th March