Just how hot is the Samsung Galaxy S3? Well, the South Korean consumer electronics giant has proudly shared the fact that their latest smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S3, managed to sell a whopping 20 million units in just 100 days – that is slightly more than three months when you think about it. This is definitely a stellar figure to be proud of, making it Samsung’s most successful smartphone to date.
Well, Pebble Blue and Marble White shades have definitely done their fair bit of sales on behalf of Samsung for the Galaxy S3, but there are other shades available as well which will be able to help push the Galaxy S3 to the next 20 million, coming in Amber Brown, Garnet Red, Sapphire Black and Titanium Gray colors. Are you a proud owner of the Samsung Galaxy S3, or do you have plans in the pipeline to pick one up even though Windows Phone 8 seems to be making quite a strong claim for itself in the mobile operating system scene?
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Might Not Materialize
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March