When it comes to Android, Samsung Galaxy S3 is probably as good as it gets. It has attracted praise from all quarters for its looks as well as performance. Until now, most wireless carriers had been offering the device for $199.99. However, now the smartphone is being offered for a mere $99.99 on Amazon.
According to Amazon, it is a limited time offer only and may soon expire, so if you have been waiting of getting a best price on Galaxy S3, now would be the time.
While the basic price of the device is indeed $99.99, you have to pay an additional $35 as carrier activation fee. The good thing is that you can choose your carrier from among Verizon, AT&T and Sprint. Also, do note that the $99.99 refers to the price of the 16 GB model of the device.
To give you a brief flashback of the device’s specs, it packs a powerful 1.5 GHz dual-core processor together with 2GB of RAM and an 8 megapixel camera. It comes with 4G LTE connectivity option and runs Android ICS.
This ‘limited’ offer right at a time when Apple is about to launch its next iPhone is quite intriguing. Does the two have anything to do with each other? No idea.RELATED
- UK Judge Might Have Revealed The HTC M8's Launch Date
- JXD S5800 Android Gaming Tablet/Smartphone Unveiled
- BlackBerry 10 Devices Reportedly Suffering From Sensor Issues Post 10.2 Update
- Microsoft Reportedly Increasing Windows Phone OTA Downloads To 100MB
- HTC Exploring 'Alternative Solutions' After Device Ban In UK
- Follow: Galaxy S3, Samsung,
- Seen at: droid-life