When it comes to Android, Samsung Galaxy S3 is probably as good as it gets. It has attracted praise from all quarters for its looks as well as performance. Until now, most wireless carriers had been offering the device for $199.99. However, now the smartphone is being offered for a mere $99.99 on Amazon.
According to Amazon, it is a limited time offer only and may soon expire, so if you have been waiting of getting a best price on Galaxy S3, now would be the time.
While the basic price of the device is indeed $99.99, you have to pay an additional $35 as carrier activation fee. The good thing is that you can choose your carrier from among Verizon, AT&T and Sprint. Also, do note that the $99.99 refers to the price of the 16 GB model of the device.
To give you a brief flashback of the device’s specs, it packs a powerful 1.5 GHz dual-core processor together with 2GB of RAM and an 8 megapixel camera. It comes with 4G LTE connectivity option and runs Android ICS.
This ‘limited’ offer right at a time when Apple is about to launch its next iPhone is quite intriguing. Does the two have anything to do with each other? No idea.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-13 Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17 Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13 Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2014-02-20 Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Might Not Materialize
- 2014-01-21 Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March