Shazam has just passed 250 million users around the world, and what better way to celebrate that particular milestone in the app’s life than to expand Shazam for TV in the US, where it is now capable of recognizing any TV program or channel, now how about that? From now onwards, Shazam fans are able to use the app as a “TV companion app” alongside any TV show in the US, and when doing so, are able to access cast details and photos, music in the show, celebrity gossip, trivia, celebrity tweets, and links to additional information, not to mention being able to instantly share and comment on the show or episode via Facebook and Twitter.
Andrew Fisher, Shazam CEO, said, “With more than a quarter of a billion people who have used Shazam worldwide, no other app has our scale when it comes to offering the opportunity to engage with the media that interests them the most, whether it’s music or television. And now, that experience is even better than before, enabling people in the US to engage with any show at any time.”
You can obtain Shazam from the following: iTunes App Store, Google Play, Amazon App Store, AT&T’s AppCenter, Verizon VCast app store, Nokia Store, Windows Phone Marketplace, BlackBerry App World, and GetJar.RELATED
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Follow: shazam,