It was just one week ago when we took a look at a rather crisp image of the Sony NEX-6 complete with a range of lenses in tow, whetting our appetite for what is to come. Well, fast forward to today, and here we are with the official announcement of the Sony NEX-6 that will definitely burn quite a large hole in your pocket, although not that bad as the Sony A99. For €950, you will not only get the Sony NEX-6, but it comes with a lens kit as well (16mm to 50mm). This looks set to be an entry level DSLR shooter with a 16.1-megapixel sensor, sporting built-in Wi-Fi connectivity to deliver optimal sharing of images compatible devices. I guess this translates to a hassle-free image transfer process.
Sony will alsoo throw in a wide range of applications such as PlayMemories to make life easier for the newly minted shutterbug in your family. Not only that, the Sony NEX-6 is supposedly easier to use for a beginner as it can track the subject in focus, while shooting burst shots at up to 10 frames per second. Touting intuitive ergonomics and quick access to settings, the Sony NEX-6 does seem to shape up to be a decent November purchase. Enjoy the photo gallery in the extended post.
Next Story: Sony α99 (A99) announced
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)