A number of Sony PSP clones have surfaced in the past. However, the new JXD S602 is in a different league because it runs Android 4.0. It comes with a 4.3-inch, 480 x 272 display and costs a mere $66. JXD S602 is available at Willgoo and packs a 1 GHz ARM Cortex-A8 chip together with 512 MB of RAM and 4GB storage. Storage space can be extended via a microSD card slot. The device has a multitouch resistive touchscreen and a G-sensor which means that users can play motion-control games on it without any qualms.
The looks and dimensions of the device seem fairly close to those of the original Sony PSP. It features a 0.3 megapixel camera and supports WiFi. The battery that juices up the device is a 2500 mAh.
If you get bored of playing games on it, you can also load your music stash into it and get the party going since it also works as a media player. It supports MP3, OGG, FLAC audio files and a number of video formats. In $66, this doesn’t sound like a bad deal except that we can’t say anything about the perforamce of the device. Even though it packs an Android 4.0, clones often turn out to be clunky and slow.RELATED
- Bethesda Has Nothing To Announce At The Spike TV VGX
- Final Fantasy VIII Launches On PC Via Steam
- UK Teen Pays £450 For Xbox One Day One Edition On eBay, Receives Photo Instead
- Bill Gates Appear In South Park Xbox One-PS4 Episode
- Microsoft Provides Helpful Tips For Navigating The Xbox One Interface
- Follow: clone, psp, Sony,
- Seen at: liliputing