Late yesterday, we mentioned how the trio of Apple products, the iPhone 5, the iPod touch and iPod nano all made their way to the FCC for certification purposes. As for the Sony Xperia T, it too, has been spotted on the FCC which is not too soon after the smartphone’s official announcement at IFA 2012. So far, everything looks hunky dory and it ought to be released in the US markets in due time.
The Sony Xperia T (at least for this model that arrived at the FCC) will come with pentaband HSPA+/UMTS, which means you will miss out on the LTE boat. This probably means it is headed in the direction of T-Mobile or importers with the latter being the worst case scenario. Of course, hope springs eternal for an AT&T-branded model which was spotted just some days ago. Which do you think will hit the market first? Not only that, will your next smartphone purchase be the Xperia T, or would you continue with what Apple has just revealed?
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2014-04-08: DxoMark Finds Sony Xperia Z2 To Have The Best Camera At The Moment
- 2013-03-19: Sony Xperia T And Xperia TX Gets New Firmware This April
- 2013-02-07: Sony Xperia T And Xperia V Get Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-01-25: Sony Xperia T Receives Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Alpha ROM
- 2012-11-07: Sony Xperia T and TX set to receive software upgrade this week
- 2012-11-01: The Xperia Face Off makes good use of the Sony Xperia T's NFC feature