The LT30at, better known as the Sony Xperia T (the new flagship device from Sony Mobile), has been spotted in the form of its press image – and this particular device is headed for AT&T in the US. There is a crystal clear AT&T logo depicted at the front of the handset, which will replace the Xperia logo that is there on the international model of the Xperia T. At the back sees a couple of lines going across it, where one of the lines are located near the camera lens, while the other is near the speaker.
No idea on whether these lines are part of the overall design statement, or will it be connected to LTE technology? The only thing that we need to do now is wait for an official release date of the Xperia T from Sony Mobile and/or AT&T. Do you think that the smartphones that roll out from Sony Mobile are a whole lot better once Sony and Ericsson no longer work together? I personally think so, and their design had never been better.
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-04-16: Sony Xperia SP Users Experiencing Screen Flickering After Recent Update
- 2014-03-20: Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Passes Through The FCC
- 2013-03-19: Sony Xperia T And Xperia TX Gets New Firmware This April
- 2013-03-12: Sony Xperia TL, Xperia J Receiving Android Jelly Bean 4.1
- 2013-02-07: Sony Xperia T And Xperia V Get Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-01-25: Sony Xperia T Receives Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Alpha ROM