A while back we mentioned that Blizzard would be launching the Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm beta soon, and if you were looking forward to hearing some feedback on the game, well it’s your lucky day as Blizzard has announced that the Heart of the Swarm beta is now live. At this point in time the beta will only be open to pro-gamers, members of the press, contest winners and etc., and since the beta is not under NDA, we can look forward to hearing and seeing tons of reviews.
If you want to get in on the beta, fret not as Blizzard has also announced that the beta will eventually be opened to the rest of the public, although it will still be a selection process and not everyone is guaranteed access. In any case if you’d like to find out more on how to get in on the beta later, head on over to the Starcraft 2 blog for the details.
- 2014-04-17: Swedish Politicians Compete In A StarCraft 2 Tournament Against Each Other
- 2014-04-11: Study Uses StarCraft 2 To Prove The Effects Of Aging
- 2014-01-21: Patch 2.1 For StarCraft 2 Unlocks Custom Maps For Starter Edition Owners
- 2013-08-08: Blizzard WCS App Announced, Lets You Stream StarCraft 2 Matches On The Go
- 2013-07-30: StarCraft 2 2.0.10 Patch Adds eSport Features And Color Blind Mode
- 2013-03-22: StarCraft 2: Heart Of The Swarm Sells 1.1 Million Copies In 48 Hours
- 2013-03-12: StarCraft 2: Heart Of The Swarm Has Gone Live!
- 2013-02-26: Another Starcraft 2: Heart Of The Swarm Trailer Appears
- 2013-01-22: StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm Opening Cinematic Revealed
- 2012-12-24: Blizzard expands Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm beta to pre-purchasers