A while back we mentioned that Blizzard would be launching the Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm beta soon, and if you were looking forward to hearing some feedback on the game, well it’s your lucky day as Blizzard has announced that the Heart of the Swarm beta is now live. At this point in time the beta will only be open to pro-gamers, members of the press, contest winners and etc., and since the beta is not under NDA, we can look forward to hearing and seeing tons of reviews.
If you want to get in on the beta, fret not as Blizzard has also announced that the beta will eventually be opened to the rest of the public, although it will still be a selection process and not everyone is guaranteed access. In any case if you’d like to find out more on how to get in on the beta later, head on over to the Starcraft 2 blog for the details.RELATED
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Follow: heart of the swarm, starcraft 2,