Tagg, the company behind the Pet Tracker which was released last year, intends to keep their Pet Tracker relevant in this day and age with the introduction of a new tracking feature so that pet owners will have no trouble figuring out just where their pets are, and owners can even be notified should the pet end up lost. The new activity tracking feature will arrive from next month onwards without any additional cost to Tagg users, where it will further enhance the device’s existing location tracking capabilities by offering owners all the relevant information to help them proactively manage their pets’ health and exercise.
Daily Tagg Points will be used to display your pet’s activity over the past 24 hours via an at-a-glance snapshot. Any movement detected by the Tagg tracker will be logged, and points will be assigned depending on the intensity and duration of the activity, and these range from resting to highly active. Humans have pedometers, while your pooch will have the Pet Tracker, how cute is that? I am quite sure that the more active breeds out there who need plenty of exercise each day will be happy if their owner is responsible enough to put the Tagg Pet Tracker to good use.
- 2014-04-11: Disabled Sea Turtle Gets Artificial Fin To Move Around
- 2014-04-11: Have Body Heat, Will Charge Phone
- 2014-04-11: Micro 3D Printer Kickstarter Hits The $2 Million Mark In 3 Days
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Intends To Trademark Gear Now And Gear Solo In The US
- 2014-04-10: Staples To Offer In-Store 3D Printing Service