One of the ways we simulate making a phone call is to hold our thumb to our ear, and with our pinkie to our mouth like a microphone. Well if you’d rather be seen doing that while walking down the street, instead of having a Bluetooth headset stuck in your ear, then this Hi-Call glove by Hi-Fun might be worth checking out.
Spotted at IFA by the folks at Macitynet, the Hi-Call gloves feature a battery, microphone, speaker and Bluetooth radio integrated into them. According to its manufacturer, it will allow for around three hours of talk time and up to 20 hours of standby time. No word on pricing but according to Macitynet who spoke to Hi-Fun, the Hi-Call gloves will be made available sometime in October. So, any takers?
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-18: Twitter Parody Account Results In Police Raid At Home
- 2014-04-18: Future Google Nexus Smartphone Might Have MediaTek Solution Powering It
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)