While we doubt we will be seeing the HTC One SC make its way stateside, what’s interesting is that the design of the phone is pretty good looking and seems to deviate from HTC’s typical designs. Sporting an asymmetric design on the back cover, it looks unique and we guess that there might be some HTC fans in other countries outside of China that might be interested in getting their hands on the phone. Sporting China Mobile’s logo on the back, the HTC One SC is a mid-ranged handset at best with its 4.3” WVGA SuperLCD display, a 1GHz dual-core processor, 4GB of internal storage and will come with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with HTC Sense 4 on board. While it looks like it is destined for China’s market at the moment, it could also be a sign of what future HTC phones might look like. Hopefully HTC’s event on the 19th will clue us in, so check back with us then for the details!
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2014-04-03: HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow