Assuming all the leaks and rumors have it right and it’s not one big hoax, it looks like we can expect Apple’s next-gen iPhone to sport a larger 4” display. However instead of going “bigger” with the new display, it seems that Apple has chosen to go “longer/taller”, therefore keeping the width of the original iPhone but making the length of the display longer. If you’re wondering what it might be like to handle such a device, the folks at Mac Rumors have put together a video demonstrating what the experience could be like. The video itself is very well put together and is reminiscent of the kind of videos Apple might put out themselves, so if you’re curious be sure to check it out above. Granted it’s no substitute to actually holding and playing with the device yourself, but for those planning on pre-ordering it the minute it is available, perhaps this will help.
- 2013-10-01: Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29: iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger