There is nothing quite like snooping around internal documents of mobile carriers to check out just what might be coming our way, and the latest look at Verizon’s catalogue points out the Nokia Lumia 822 and HTC 6435, where the latter might just carry a quad-core processor. Well, first of all, the Nokia Lumia 822 is, in all probability, the recently announced Lumia 820, save that this is the version for Verizon. Available in gray and white, it points toward 4G connectivity as well as reveals the database insertion date.
The same can be said of the LTE-enabled HTC 6435 (image courtesy of Engadget which you can see after the jump), where this device recently made its way to Verizon’s database. Hopefully more light will be shed at this September 19th press conference in New York by HTC.
- 2014-04-22: HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21: HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21: Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20: Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-03-25: HTC One M8 Gets "Buy One, Free One" Promotion From Verizon
- 2014-03-20: All New HTC One Poster For Verizon Spotted
- 2012-11-12: Verizon to ship HTC 8X and Nokia Lumia 822 13th November