Less than a week ago, Blizzard released World of Warcraft patch 5.0.5 that we found to be most useful, especially when it comes to fixing the frame rate issue that plagued gamers who had patch 5.0.4 running, where even reasonably high end hardware still experienced dropped frame rates. Well, additional details on the hotfixes found in World of Warcraft patch 5.0.5 have been released by Blizzard, and it would be prudent to bear in mind that some of these issues are unable to be addressed without a client-side patch update. Do expect the list below (which clearly is not a comprehensive one) to be updated in the days to come when extra hotfixes are applied.
Generally speaking, the health of all enemies in Theramore’s Fall has doubled, and Theramore Footmen will no longer use Shield Bash, so it would be wise for you to go through your items and setup to best mow your way through the Theramore Footmen. It must be tough economically as well in the Alterac Valley as the number of reinforcements there has been reduced to 500, a drop from 600.
There are also changes made to the different classes, where the Death Knight’s Bloodcurdling Shout should no longer affect bloodworms, while the Druid’s Pounce should now correctly consume only one charge of Dream of Cenarius. You can check out the full list of hotfix changes here.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Rush from Boost Mobile
- 2014-04-18: Azeroth Choppers Episode 1 Is Now Live
- 2014-04-16: Warlords Of Draenor Might Not Require You To Upgrade Your Computer
- 2014-04-11: World Of Warcraft's Choppers Are About To Be Made A Reality
- 2014-04-08: Warlords Of Draenor New Tauren Animations Shown Off
- 2014-04-03: World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor Enters Alpha Testing Phase