A while back we reported that according to the rumors, Canon was readying an EOS 7D MK II camera that could be announced in early 2013. Well it seems like the rumors of a 7D MK II are not dying down, and according to the latest one, it has been suggested that come January of 2013, the 7D MK II will be officially announced. Obviously specs of the alleged camera are a bit sparse at the moment, but if the rumors are to be believed, we could be looking at a 20MP+ image sensor with the ability to shoot at 10fps. With the Canon EOS 7D having been announced back in 2009, we guess seeing a refresh in 2013 would not really be out of the question. It is expected to take the place of the 7D and 60D. However given that it’s still a bit too early to tell, we suggest you take this with a grain of salt for now, but what do you guys think? What sort of features would you like to see Canon introduce in the 7D MK II?
- 2014-04-22 Canon Teases Announcement For 24th April
- 2014-04-17 All White Canon EOS 100D Announced For The UK
- 2014-04-07 Nokia Lumia Icon Goes Up Against The Canon EOS Rebel XTi
- 2014-03-11 Canon PowerShot G1 X II Might See 9th May Release Instead
- 2014-03-07 Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Recalled Due To Allergic Reaction Risk