If you’re in the market for an Android tablet, Acer has finally announced the Iconia Tab A110 Android tablet which will be going on sale come 30th October for $229.99. Granted it’s not as cheap as the Google Nexus 7, but perhaps its specs might be able to justify its extra cost. So what sort of specs are we looking at here? For starters you can expect to find a 7” 1024×600 display and it will be powered by NVIDIA’s Tegra-3 quad-core processor. It will pack 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage which can be expanded via microSD, Bluetooth 3.0, HDMI out, microUSB 2.0, and best of all it will come with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean preinstalled! This sounds like a good call considering that there aren’t that many tablets or smartphones these days that come with Jelly Bean preinstalled, which means that users who don’t know or don’t want to root their phones to flash Jelly Bean-based ROMs like CyanogenMod 10, this will save them a lot of time and hassle. So, any takers?
Next Story: The 1:Face Watch is a watch for a good cause
- 2014-04-10: Acer Veriton Z2660G AIO Desktop Computer Unveiled
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-30: Acer Sends Out Invites For 29th April Event
- 2014-03-27: Acer Iconia One 7 Primed For A Release
- 2014-03-12: Acer Still Undecided On Windows Phone, Thinks It Needs More Marketing