If you have been on the lookout for the Adobe Lightroom 4.2 and ACR 7.2, well, we bring you good news. Just in case you are wondering what the latter is all about, ACR stands for Adobe Camera Raw, and it is available in version 7.2 of its final release over at Adobe’s website. The updates will introduce Album Support within the Revel Publish Service, not to mention deliver additional raw file support for 21 new cameras where among them include the Canon EOS 650D/Rebel T4i, Fujifilm X-E1 and Sony DSC-RX100. Apart from that, you will also be able to enjoy tethered capture support for 11 new cameras, as well as preliminary support for the Nikon D600 camera. You can head on here for a comprehensive list of newly supported cameras for RAW files and tethered capture.
Now, the question on most folks’ minds after this would be regarding pricing and availability. Lightroom 4.2 will come across as a free download for Lightroom 4 customers, while the Camera Raw plug-in is also available as a free download for Photoshop CS6 customers, and it does not matter if you are a Mac or Windows user, it swings either way.
Next Story: Cow texts owner when in heat
- 2014-04-08: Adobe Lightroom Mobile For iPad
- 2014-01-23: Photoshop Express For Android Announced
- 2014-01-17: Adobe Lightroom For iPad Could Be Announced Soon
- 2014-01-16: Adobe Introduces 3D Printing Capabilities In Photoshop
- 2013-11-20: Adobe Opens Up Photoshop Photography Program For Everyone