All right, we do know that eventually, Google is going to roll out the Android 4.2 operating system update, and whether that will continue with the Jelly Bean moniker or not remains to be seen. What we do know is, the update should not be too far in the offing, especially when someone has allegedly claimed that the Xperia arc S from Sony Mobile has already been testing out a copy of Android 4.2.
Android Authority claims that “in our logs it’s the Xperia Arc S that showed up the most. In fact it was more frequent than the Nexus 7 or the Galaxy Nexus.” Of course, there is always the possibility that this might be a beta of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean which is being tested by Sony Mobile, and it was given the slip as such data could easily be manipulated. All in all, it is still very much up in the air, so we will just have to adopt a wait and see attitude.
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-01: Sony Xperia SP WIll Not Get Official Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2013-10-15: Sony Xperia Z1 And Xperia Z Ultra Receives Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Firmware Update
- 2013-05-24: Sony Xperia S Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update Rolling Out Now
- 2013-03-12: Sony Xperia TL, Xperia J Receiving Android Jelly Bean 4.1
- 2012-07-31: Sony Xperia 2011 devices getting Jelly Bean after all