Organizers have just announced that Rich Miner, General Partner, Google Ventures will be Keynoting. It’s a great catch – Rich Miner co-founded Android with Andy Rubin, and is now heading up Google’s VC arm.
Rich joins a star-studded cast of mobile industry influencers, media and Internet giants, retailers, brands and app publishers – not to mention device manufacturers and silicon including:
- Anand Chandrasekher, CMO, Qualcomm
- Warren East, CEO, ARM
- Kevin Packingham, CPO, Samsung
- Yongseok Jang, VP, LG Electronics
- Andrew Sherrard, CMO, T-Mobile
- John Koller, VP, Sony Computer Entertainment
- Bob Bowman, CEO, MLB AM
- Rich Miner, General Partner, Google Ventures
The conference explores the shifting centre of value as mobile, Internet, media and electronics worlds collide. This year’s agenda highlights include:
Connecting everything – from Connected Home through to Sensors, Quantified Self, Connected Health and Connected car – explore the new business opportunities in the M2M and hyper connected world
The future of devices – hear financial analysts, Samsung, LG, Flurry, ARM, Qualcomm and others explore the future of platforms, devices and ecosystems for smartphones and beyond the phone
App engagement, UX and monetization – CEOs of the hottest apps on the planet share best practices in app monetization, engagement and UX design in Appcelerate on Day 3.
Monetizing mobile media, 4G, and the future of TV: Mobile video comes of age, what are the new business rules? What’s the business opportunity in second screen and how is this disrupting the market? And will 4G pricing and packaging, connected TV and new connected screens be game changing?
New market opportunities – from Big Data to Cloud services and Enterprise apps, what do the next big market opportunities look like – and who’s best positioned to take advantage?
Mobile commerce – from mobile payments and wallet wars through to the future of shopping, mobile first advertising and mobile commerce
Tickets are limited to ensure intimate networking in this tight knit, VIP conference community. Less than 60 tickets are remaining for this year’s event so act now if you would like to participate. (use VIP code UBER for savings)
- Often copied, never equaled – the Wearable Technologies Conference is back in Munich on January 27 and 28!
- Emotiv Lifesciences Christmas Party
- DataBeat 2013 Conference From Dec 4-5 In Silicon Valley
- APPNATION V From Dec 3-4 In San Francisco Coming Up
- DevBeat November 12-13 in San Francisco
- Follow: conference, technology conference,