When it comes to flip phones, save for a few in Japan, they are usually feature phones with not so impressive specs. Well it looks like Samsung wants to change that perception with the release of the SCH-W2013. Pictured above, it’s not the most stunning design we’ve seen from Samsung, but its specs are certainly not a laughing matter. At the moment word has it that this phone is destined for the Chinese market, although given its specs we suspect that there are some of us stateside who wouldn’t mind getting it imported.
So what are we looking at here? For starters users can expect a 3.3” AMOLED display with a resolution of 800×480. Not that impressive, we know, but in terms of performance the SCH-W2013 reportedly packs a 1.4GHz Exynos 4412 quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, an 8MP rear-facing camera, a 2MP front-facing camera and will reportedly run on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, although there is a chance that it could be updated before its launch. No word on pricing but not too shabby, right?
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch