When it comes to flip phones, save for a few in Japan, they are usually feature phones with not so impressive specs. Well it looks like Samsung wants to change that perception with the release of the SCH-W2013. Pictured above, it’s not the most stunning design we’ve seen from Samsung, but its specs are certainly not a laughing matter. At the moment word has it that this phone is destined for the Chinese market, although given its specs we suspect that there are some of us stateside who wouldn’t mind getting it imported.
So what are we looking at here? For starters users can expect a 3.3” AMOLED display with a resolution of 800×480. Not that impressive, we know, but in terms of performance the SCH-W2013 reportedly packs a 1.4GHz Exynos 4412 quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, an 8MP rear-facing camera, a 2MP front-facing camera and will reportedly run on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, although there is a chance that it could be updated before its launch. No word on pricing but not too shabby, right?
- 2014-04-22: Apple's Latest Ad Is A Not-So-Subtle Jab At Samsung
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit Reportedly Expensive To Repair
- 2014-04-22: PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime Spotted In Manifest (Rumor)
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1