Following the series of Angry Birds Star Wars trailers this month, Rovio is now giving us a glimpse of the game’s tactical aspects by releasing its first ever gameplay footage on YouTube. The short video, as seen above, shows Luke slashing through the walls of the “bad piggies” in a spectacular Jedi knight-ish fashion. And yes, he’s got a lightsaber weapon too.
There’s also Leia, the previously teased female character, who seem to posses mind powers that can cut through the heart. Rovio says that the official gameplay trailer will be out this coming November 5. The Angry Birds Star Wars game will be available beginning November 8. “Don’t worry, you’ll be slinging birds and waving Lightsabers around in no time! Until then, we’ll have animations, comics and fan art to keep you going on our http://angrybirds.tumblr.com page,” Rovio said.
Next Story: AUO flashes the world's thinnest bezel display
- 2014-03-12: Angry Birds Epic Is A Turn Based RPG
- 2014-03-07: Rovio Teases New Angry Birds Game
- 2014-02-13: Angry Birds Stella Set To Offer New Adventures
- 2014-02-12: Rovio: New Angry Birds Title “Coming Soon”
- 2014-01-29: Angry Birds Website Hacked, Known As Spying Birds Instead
- 2013-07-18: Angry Birds Star Wars Headed To Consoles, Handhelds On October 29
- 2013-07-15: Angry Birds Star Wars II Coming September 19 Along With Physical Toys