Nike is announcing that its popular Nike+ FuelBand will be sold on Apple Stores nationwide, as well as in Canada and the U.K. Additionally, two new colors have been added into the list of options. Now users of the Nike+ FuelBand can also enjoy Black Steel and Black Ice colors apart from the already-existing Black Steel and limited edition Ice. Launched earlier this year, the Nike+ FuelBand is designed to capture different metrics such as time, calories, and steps.
It tracks the activity of the user on a daily basis and assigns a score called NikeFuel for the finished activities. There’s also a Nike+ FuelBand mobile app that’s designed for the iPhone 5, iPhone 4S and 4, as well as the iPod touch. The app will basically reveal one’s progress overall and compare those results with their friends who are also using the app. You can also get the Nike+ FuelBand online for $149.95.
Next Story: Kickstarter launches in the U.K.
- 2014-02-16: Nike's Self-Lacing Shoes Will Arrive In 2015
- 2014-01-15: Nike FuelBand SE Silver Edition Launched
- 2013-12-02: Nike Smartwatch Rumored For 2014 Launch
- 2013-11-05: Nike FuelBand SE Now On Sale A Day Earlier Than Expected
- 2013-11-05: Nike+ Move App For iPhone 5s Launched, Turns Your iPhone 5s Into A FuelBand