There were rumors that suggested that Apple will unveil the iPad mini at an event on the 23rd of October. Well it seems like those rumors have panned out as according to Joanna Stern at ABC News, Apple has sent out the invites to the event already (pictured above). As you can see, the tag line reads “We’ve got a little more to show you”, and as many have speculated, the key word in that tag line is “little” which we assume that it refers to the iPad mini. Apart from the rumored iPad mini, Apple is also expected to introduce other new products, which may or may not include a 13” Retina MacBook Pro, a refreshed and redesigned iMac, and an updated Mac Mini with Intel Ivy Bridge processors. In any case we guess all will be revealed next week, so check back with us then for the updates! In the meantime you can read our iPad mini rumor roundup for an idea of what you can expect.
Next Story: GoPro Hero3 announced, comes in three editions
- 2014-04-09 Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-03-31 iPad Air & iPad mini With LTE Hits China At Last
- 2014-03-23 Microsoft Convinces 12 Year Old Girl To Get The Surface 2 Over The iPad Mini
- 2014-03-18 Apple Reportedly Picks Samsung To Manufacture iPad Mini Display Panels
- 2014-02-16 iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued