If you think that the iPad 3 (or the new iPad, depending on which side of the fence that you are on) that you just bit into tasted a bit sour, especially when you have Apple announcing a refreshed version of the new iPad just earlier this morning, here is some bit of news that might just make you happy, assuming that it is true, of course. Word on the street has it that Apple could actually allow those who picked up the new iPad recently to exchange it for the newly announced updated iPad.
Of course, this is not a universal truth, and neither did Apple step forward to issue an official explanation on their part to cement such a deal, but ther are whispers on the ground that point towards the possibility of Apple Stores exchanging the new iPad which was purchased within the past 30 days for the fourth generation model, only on condition that the new iPad brought in for exchange is still in good condition. This might just be a store policy and not necessarily Apple’s official policy, so I guess you can always try your luck out.
- iOS 7.1 Release Apparently Just Around The Corner
- Researchers Find iOS Security Flaw To Monitor Screen Taps And Keystrokes
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.6/6.1.6 To Fix SSL Encryption Bug
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- iPad Air Has The Best Battery Life Amongst Tablets [Study]