The Asus All-In-One PC (creative name, guys) is a 23-inch all-in-one Windows 8 PC that comes with a 23″ IPS display. Unfortunately, the screen isn’t a touch-screen, but the industrial design is still nice: the display is on an articulating hinge which allows the screen to lie flat. The new iMac can’t do that, although it raises the questions why you’d want a horizontal all-in-one display. The base model comes with a Core i3 Processor that’s upgradeable to a Core i7. The lower-end models will use Intel’s integrated graphics, but the nicer machines can have a dedicated NVIDIA card installed. It comes with both USB 3.0 ports and Thunderbolt connectivity, in addition to Intel Wireless Display.
Next Story: Asus VivoBook Hands-On!
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-01-09: Asus Transformer All In One Seen With Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 2009-12-18: Asus to roll out new business notebooks
- 2010-01-27: Compal Electronics to roll out All-in-One PCs for Asustek
- 2010-02-08: Asus EeeTop ET1610PT debuts
- 2010-06-02: ASUS Offers 3D Support In Its EeeTop PC ET 24-inch AIO