Let’s take a look at the new Asus Transformer Book: The Asus Transformer book takes the Transformer moniker from the popular line of convertible Android tablets. This guy is running Windows 8, though, and is packing a Core i7 processor and 4GB of RAM. There’s a 13″ IPS touchscreen, and it somes standard with an 128GB SSD with a 500GB hard drive in the keyboard dock. There aren’t many other details at the moment, but the detachable form factor is very handsome. Take a look at the photos below!
Next Story: Iomega StorCenter px2-300d and ix4-300d NAS
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC