This coming November 2nd, we have AT&T making available the Sony Xperia TL for $99.99 a pop, where of course, it will be accompanied by a two-year agreement. The Sony Xperia TL will be the phone that the world’s most popular spy, James Bond, uses, and it will be featured in the upcoming 007 film Skyfall. Sony Mobile is clearly pushing the multimedia capabilities of the Xperia TL, touting it to be Sony’s best HD capture and viewing experiences to date, where you can also share content across multiple devices thanks to its One-touch connectivity with near field communication (NFC). Watch the video above, and you will have a far better idea on what the Xperia TL’s features pack.
Its 13-megapixel primary camera would be the main draw, snapping quality images in a jiffy thanks to its quick launch feature, as it can go from standby mode (sleep) to first shot in a mere 1.5 seconds. The front-facing camera will also be able to shoot HD video whenever you want to, too. Other hardware specifications include a 4.6-inch HD Reality Display (1280 x 720), HDMI, DLNA support, and NFC capability. [Press Release]RELATED
- Sony Xperia ZL Android 4.3 Update Screenshots Leaked
- Samsung Apparently Tried To Cover Up An Incident Of Galaxy S4 Catching Fire
- Motorola's Modular Phone Prototype "Pretty Close" To Being Ready
- Android Screen Mirroring To Chromecast Might Be Coming Soon
- Facebook Videos Will Now Autoplay On Mobile
- Follow: at&t, Sony,