If you happen to own either the Pantech Burst or the Pantech Element tablet from AT&T and are an avid fan of operating system updates, then I think it would be safe to assume that you already know the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system update has been made available to both devices already. Needless to say, all the standard issue Ice Cream Sandwich features will accompany both the Pantech Burst and Pantech Element when you perform the upgrade, ranging from a new lockscreen to other essentials such as a new browser and a Setup Wizard. Not only that, the Pantech Burst itself will also be on the receiving end of native synchronization for the AT&T Address Book alongside getting expanded camera options like the Self-Mode and Panorama Capture.
There is one caveat however – the Ice Cream Sandwich update will not come over-the-air but will require you to manually perform the update via its website. Meaning, you will need a computer so that you can download the relevant files. Of course, it pays to have an eye for detail, since detailed installation instructions can be found in the respective webpages as well.
Next Story: LG Smart TV range to include Disney 3D movies
- 2014-04-24 ARM Expects 64-bit Android Devices By End Of The Year
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2012-09-26 Sony Xperia Ion from AT&T receives Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update officially
- 2012-08-03 AT&T's HTC One X receives Android 4.0.4 update
- 2012-07-09 AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket Ice Cream Sandwich update released
- 2012-01-23 Pantech Burst and Pantech Element available now on AT&T
- 2011-12-02 AT&T Samsung Galaxy Nexus visits the FCC