One of the drawbacks to gaming on a Mac is that not all games are compatible. Although Mac gamers could always install Windows via Boot Camp, it could be seen as troublesome for some. That being said it seems that Batman: Arkham City is finally making its way onto Mac. If you haven’t played the game before and wondering what the big deal is, then it looks like come November you will be able to get your hands on the game.
Possibly to make it up to Mac gamers, the Mac version of Batman: Arkham City will be the Game of the Year edition. What this means is that gamers can look forward to having all the downloadable content bundled with the game which include the Catwoman and Harley Quinn’s Revenge pack. Better late than never, right?
- MacBook Air Owner Rigs External GPU To His Computer Via Thunderbolt
- SimCity Headed To Mac On June 11; Will Be Free For PC Owners
- Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Arriving On Mac 22nd February
- Lord of the Rings Online finally gets a Mac client
- Blizzard to optimize Diablo 3 further for the Retina Display MacBook Pros