Nokia is pretty proud of the work that they have done so far when it comes to the kind of cameras in their Windows Phone-powered range of Lumia handsets, and it seems that the future will bring more of the same. It does look as though Nokia is going to concentrate fully on the imaging aspect of their smartphones as a differentiating factor should the consumer wonder just which mobile operating system they should jive with. There is also the possibility of utilizing the 41-megapixel camera technology that is found in Nokia’s 808 PureView in a future Windows Phone.
A Nokia executive said, “Our ambitions are to bring more and more of that technology to the Windows Phone platform.” I guess you have heard it from the horse’s mouth here, so be prepared to be a full fledged shutterbug sometime down the road as better and better cameras get incorporated into upcoming Lumia models from the Finnish phone company. Are you rocking to a Lumia handset now and are more than happy with its camera’s performance?
- 2014-03-24 Next Nokia Firmware Could Be The “Blue” Update
- 2014-03-19 T-Mobile Lumia 521 Lumia Black Update Released
- 2014-03-17 Nokia Lumia 530 aka Nokia Rock Coming (Rumor)
- 2014-03-10 Nokia Lumia 635 Hits The FCC
- 2014-03-03 Oppo Find 7 50 Megapixel Camera Rumored
- 2014-02-28 Nokia Lumia 630 Specifications Leaked (Rumor)