Google’s Maps is certainly going great guns, regardless of the platform it is on, and the latest update to the Street View feature is the biggest and most comprehensive to date, doubling the number of special collections while updating more than 250,000 miles of roads worldwide. Not only that, Street View coverage is being increased by the – well, I’m all out of adjectives here, but a whole lot in countries such as Macau, Singapore, Sweden, the U.S., Thailand, Taiwan, Italy, Great Britain, Denmark, Norway and Canada. Not only that, countries such as South Africa, Japan, Spain, France, Brazil and Mexico among others will be receiving a special collection of sorts.
You can now explore new places directly in Google Maps, and the places include parks, city centers, castles and tourist attractions including the Catherine Palace and Ferapontov monastery in Russia, the Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall in Taiwan, or Stanley Park in Vancouver. Heck, why not traipse through Singapore’s Fort Canning Park without having to leave home, and not subjecting yourself to the hot and sweltering weather?RELATED
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Follow: Google, street view,
- Seen at: google-latlong.blogspot