Based on the reports and leaked components, it looks like the iPad mini could be taking a leaf out of the iPhone 5’s book by using an anodized aluminum chassis that will match the color of the front panel. While it remains to be seen if those reports are true and if the iPad mini could really end up looking like that, thanks to Gizmodo, one of their readers, Martin Hajek, has come up with a rendering of what the iPad mini could look like in black along with a variety of other colors, including blue and white. Of course this is merely Hajek’s take on what the device could look like based on the leaked specifications and components so far, so it might not necessarily be accurate, but at the same time we can’t help but wish that the iPad mini will look like this, if and when it is announced because we’re sure that many of you guys will agree just how sleek it looks. The iPad mini is rumored for an announcement on the 17th of October although Apple has yet to send out invitations to the event. We’ll keep our eyes peeled but in the meantime, what do you guys think of the rendering? Yay, or nay?
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-03-31: iPad Air & iPad mini With LTE Hits China At Last
- 2014-03-23: Microsoft Convinces 12 Year Old Girl To Get The Surface 2 Over The iPad Mini
- 2014-03-18: Apple Reportedly Picks Samsung To Manufacture iPad Mini Display Panels
- 2014-02-16: iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued