We’re sure that many Blackberry fans and users out there are looking forward to see what Blackberry 10 will bring to the table, and if it will be good enough to make Blackberry 10 competitive enough to go up against the likes of iOS and Android, both of which are currently dominating the smartphone platform market. While it is expected that the first Blackberry 10 device will be released in Q1 of 2013, thanks to leaked photos, we now have more images of the first Blackberry 10 device, the L-series.
This is thanks to a photo sent in to the folks at Berry Review of a handset alleging to be the L-series, although given that it is sitting in a silicone gel cover, it’s hard to get an idea of what the whole device looks like. Then again with the various leaks in the past, and assuming RIM doesn’t pull a reversal at the very last minute, we guess we more or less know what the L-series will ultimately look like. The device in the photo above can be seen running on Blackberry 10 with some apps in the background, such as Dropbox, Maps, YouTube, Skydrive and Box just to name a few.
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Nokia Lumia 630 Spotted In China
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Leaked Sony Camera Slide Reveals Sony's High-End Plans
- 2012-12-12: Blackberry 10 L-series spotted in photos, possibly the clearest photo set to date
- 2012-12-04: Blackberry 10 accessories spotted in a list leaked online
- 2012-11-29: Blackberry 10 L-series gets pictured alongside the Galaxy Note, Lumia 820 and iPhone 5
- 2012-11-27: Plethora of Blackberry 10 L-series photos get leaked
- 2012-11-26: Blackberry 10 L-series gets pictured next to the Nokia Lumia 820