While a game might have awesome gameplay, having a clunky user interface can ruin the experience to a certain extent. That being said, Blizzard has unveiled and detailed several user interface changes that will be made in the upcoming Starcraft 2 expansion, Heart of the Swarm. Some of these changes have been introduced in patch 1.5, but as for the rest, Blizzard felt that they needed more time to work on them. The good news is that the rest of the changes is expected to be introduced with the next major Heart of the Swarm beta patch, so if you’d like to see what are the changes that Blizzard will be making to the user interface for the upcoming expansion, head on over to the Starcraft 2 blog in the source link below for the details. Do you like what you see so far?
Next Story: Photo taken by the Nexus 10 spotted on Picasa
- 2014-04-17: Swedish Politicians Compete In A StarCraft 2 Tournament Against Each Other
- 2014-04-11: Study Uses StarCraft 2 To Prove The Effects Of Aging
- 2014-01-21: Patch 2.1 For StarCraft 2 Unlocks Custom Maps For Starter Edition Owners
- 2013-08-08: Blizzard WCS App Announced, Lets You Stream StarCraft 2 Matches On The Go
- 2013-07-30: StarCraft 2 2.0.10 Patch Adds eSport Features And Color Blind Mode
- 2013-03-22: StarCraft 2: Heart Of The Swarm Sells 1.1 Million Copies In 48 Hours
- 2013-03-12: StarCraft 2: Heart Of The Swarm Has Gone Live!
- 2013-02-26: Another Starcraft 2: Heart Of The Swarm Trailer Appears
- 2013-01-22: StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm Opening Cinematic Revealed
- 2012-12-24: Blizzard expands Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm beta to pre-purchasers