While a game might have awesome gameplay, having a clunky user interface can ruin the experience to a certain extent. That being said, Blizzard has unveiled and detailed several user interface changes that will be made in the upcoming Starcraft 2 expansion, Heart of the Swarm. Some of these changes have been introduced in patch 1.5, but as for the rest, Blizzard felt that they needed more time to work on them. The good news is that the rest of the changes is expected to be introduced with the next major Heart of the Swarm beta patch, so if you’d like to see what are the changes that Blizzard will be making to the user interface for the upcoming expansion, head on over to the Starcraft 2 blog in the source link below for the details. Do you like what you see so far?
Next Story: Photo taken by the Nexus 10 spotted on Picasa
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase