The other day we reported that thanks to a leaked ad, Borderlands Legends for iOS was revealed. Well the good news is that if you were looking to play Borderlands on your iOS device, Gearbox has officially announced the game and it will be arriving in the iTunes App Store come 31st of October. However instead of the first person perspective that Borderlands gamers have been used to, Borderlands Legends for iOS will be a top-down action role-playing game instead. As the ad had revealed, gamers will be able to partake in randomized missions and play as some of Borderlands’ characters, such as Brick, Lilith, Mordecai and Roland, while encountering familiar enemies. Players will be able to level their characters as well as purchase guns and gear that will help you progress in the game. The game will be priced at $4.99 for the iPhone, and $6.99 for the iPad. So, who’s excited for Borderlands Legends?
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Lays Out Blueprint For Future Standalone Apps
- 2014-04-23 Instagram's Explore Feature Will Be More Personalized
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Messenger Has 200 Million Users
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 iTunes App Store Now Labels Apps With In-App Purchases