[CEATEC 2012] We are covering CEATEC, Japan’s largest consumer electronics show, until October 6, and Hubert Nguyen, Ubergizmo’s co-founder, is a judge for the Innovation Awards there.
Today, we got our hands on impressive new devices and saw cool demos, such as the Docomo language translator for Android, the NEC Medias Tab “lightest” 7” tablet in the world” or the Nissan automated driving vehicle prototype.
Check all our CEATEC articles on this page, and see below the round-up for today:
Sharp motheye technology fights glare
NEC Medias Tab UL N08-D tablet claims to be lightest 7″ tablet in the world
ROHM CIGS near-infrared see-through image sensor
Panasonic Smart Apps aim to make life easier>
Docomo language translator for Android is impressive
Asukanet Aerial Imaging (AI) Plate>
NEC LED with built-in speaker gives you music from above
Fujitsu Gaze Detection Technology lets you stare and use the PC
Clarion Next GATE to bring Android support
Nissan prototype NSC-2015 demonstrated at CEATEC
Robots wields a paint brush masterfully
- Best of MWC 2014 @ Ubergizmo
- Join the 11th Wearable Technologies Conference in Munich January 27/28 2014
- The Wearable Technology Show 2014
- Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- Often copied, never equaled – the Wearable Technologies Conference is back in Munich on January 27 and 28!