Good news Android gamers, if you were jealous of your iPhone friends for having Square Enix’s Chrono Trigger, you don’t have to be anymore as Square Enix has officially released Chrono Trigger for Android. Yup it looks like after almost every platform out there got to enjoy the game, it has finally been released for Android gamers. To top it off, this version of Chrono Trigger has additional areas from its Nintendo DS release – the Dimensional Vortex and the Lost Sanctum. As expected of Square Enix, Chrono Trigger will not be one of those 99 cent games and it will cost you $9.99. Might seem a bit more expensive compared to other games but if you want to relive the good old days on your Android device, perhaps the $9.99 price tag might be justifiable. Chrono Trigger is available for download via Google Play.
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2013-06-06: Deus Ex: The Fall Announced For iOS And Android
- 2012-07-27: Square Enix brings original Final Fantasy game to Android