If you’re planning on picking up Street Fighter X Tekken for your PlayStation Vita, you might be pleased to learn that it has been confirmed that the Vita version of the game will feature Cross-Link. For those unaware, Cross-Link is a feature that lets you use the PS Vita as a controller for the console version of the game. This is of course assuming that you own both the PlayStation 3 version and the Vita version of the game in the first place. This might be handy for those who wish to play the game while on the go, and at home but don’t want to have to switch controllers due to the different feel of the Vita’s controls versus the regular PlayStation 3’s game pad. The Vita version of Street Fighter X Tekken will be available come 23rd of October, a date that some of you guys might want to mark down on your calendars.
- 2014-04-17: Sony Originally Pitched The Idea Of Titanfall For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-14: PS Vita Pets: Puppy Parlour To Tide You Over
- 2014-04-13: 4J Studios Teases Minecraft For PS4, PS Vita
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2012-08-22: Additional Street Fighter X Tekken features for the PS Vita revealed
- 2012-01-26: Pac-Man and Mega Man are PlayStation exclusives for Street Fighter X Tekken