Evil Controllers are not as bad as they sound, so don’t dismiss a company or an organization right away based on its name alone. Basically, Evil Controllers believe that they are able to do a far better job in improving both PS3 and Xbox 360 controllers, and have proven it (for some, at least) with their past releases. This time around, Evil Controllers have decided to rope in the power of crowdfunding with Kickstarter in an attempt to construct a new DIY lithium battery kit for the Xbox 360 controller. Basically, when the Evil Back Play DIY Kit becomes reality, this is not a gamepad to be trifled with as length of play is increased, while the entire controller itself experiences a decrease in the overall weight.
Basically, the Evil Back Plate DIY kit will replace the wireless Xbox 360 controller’s back plate for a new one, and that will come fitted with a high quality lithium-ion battery which can be juiced via USB. Installing it is a snap, all you need to do is remove a few screws, take out the back plate, attach the Evil Back Plate, and screw it in, and you’re good to go.
- 2014-04-24 The Feeling Skin Is An iPhone Battery Case And More
- 2014-04-23 Grid Autosport By Codemasters Coming This June
- 2014-04-14 Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11 Micro 3D Printer Kickstarter Hits The $2 Million Mark In 3 Days
- 2014-04-11 Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07 GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06 Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled