Mark Zuckerberg has just made a very special announcement – it seems that the social network giant known as Facebook has celebrated the magical number of one billion people on the social network, and in order to honor that particular event, they have come up with a spanking new video in order to express what, in their own words, “our place is on this earth.”
“Thanks for helping connect a billion people,” says Facebook. What are some of your more memorable Facebook moments over through the years? Do you want to share some of the anecdotes that you have when it comes to Facebook which was one of the more unique memories with us in the comments? Did you manage to find your one and only true love on Facebook, or have you forged new friendships which you never knew you would find in the real world? [Press Release]RELATED
- LG Reveals Men Can’t Multitask Video
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Follow: Facebook,