We are not quite sure whether the low stocks of Apple devices in inventories are actually due to extremely high demand, small initial quantities, or a combination of both. What we do know, however, is this – Apple’s iPad mini stock is running low, and according to 9to5Mac, even the fourth generation iPad’s initial stock are more or less exhausted, meaning that folks who have placed orders for the latest tablet refresh from Apple will have to wait for at least a week at best if they want to see it shipped out.
There are whispers going around that due to supply chain issues, Apple has difficulty in producing their fair share of iPads to meet initial demand. Since Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays are coming up, expect Apple to face tight supplies of the fourth generation iPad and iPad mini tablets until December. In your opinion, why do you think are the issues plaguing the production of the iPad – are suppliers getting uncomfortable with Apple’s demands and traditionally notorious hardline stances to squeeze every single penny possible from them?
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2013-10-14: Samsung And Apple Rumored To Be Working On 12 Inch Tablets
- 2013-10-08: Apple To Hold iPad Event This October 22nd
- 2013-09-05: Scoop.it For iPad
- 2013-07-08: Apple To Launch 5th Gen iPad In September (Rumor)
- 2013-04-24: Tactilize: Create and Share Visual Cards from the iPad