Video games that get turned into movies don’t usually turn out that great, although we guess to a certain extent fans do get a kick out of seeing characters from their favorite game come to life. That being said, if you’re a fan of EA’s Battlefield: Bad Company, it looks like Fox has plans to turn it into a television series! Given that Battlefield: Bad Company isn’t all too unrealistic, we guess at worst it will just become an action sort of television series. According to its description:
Fox has put in development Bad Company, an hourlong action comedy based on EA’s bestselling video game from Alias alum John Eisendrath, Sony TV and studio-based Happy Madison.
Written by Eisendrath, Bad Company features the main characters from the game. It follows four renegade soldiers as they exit military life and enter the private sector. But trouble is never far behind as they realise their commanding officer had used them to further the ends of a shadow unit within the government and now wants them dead to cover his tracks. Eisendrath is executive producing with Happy Madison’s Doug Robinson and EA’s Patrick Bach and Patrick O’Brien.
So, who’s looking forward to watching it on TV?RELATED
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Fallout 4 Teaser Website Reveals New Message; Counting Down To Dec. 11
- Follow: battlefield,
- Seen at: kotaku.au