Folks over at the FCC have had the recent pleasure of looking through the Fujitsu Stylistic Q572, making sure that it will meet all kinds of criteria set by the body before being declared as safe, good and ready to hit the US market in due time. Just a refresher, the Fujitsu Stylistic Q572 is a 10” tablet that will target the business and enterprise markets, shipping with the much anticipated Windows 8 operating system, sporting an AMD Z-60 Hondo processor underneath the hood.
There is still no word on pricing or availability, but since it has already received the nod of approval by the FCC, you know for sure it is primed and ready to rock and roll Stateside. The AMD Z-60 1GHz dual-core processor ought to provide enough processing muscle to get it going, accompanied by a Radeon HD 6250 graphics chipset for HD video and 3D graphics acceleration. It measures 10.8″ x 6.9″ x 0.55″ and tips the scales at approximately 1.5 pounds, sporting a dual-digitizer, letting you use a digital pen or your fingers if you want to use the touchscreen display.
Other hardware specifications include a USB 3.0 port, a USB 2.0 port, HDMI, Ethernet, and an SDXC memory card reader, not to mention Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity. Want some portable data connectivity without being at the mercy of an available WiFi hotspot? Not a problem – there is a SIM card slot for that.
Next Story: Nexus 4 manual leaked
- 2014-03-09: Fujitsu Wants To Use Palm Vein Sensors In Place Of Fingerprints
- 2014-02-25: Fujitsu Prototype Tablet Has Haptic Screen Technology
- 2014-02-20: Fujitsu Glove-Style Wearable Device
- 2013-12-20: Fujitsu To Expand Raku Raku's Availability n Europe
- 2013-12-19: Fujitsu Stylistic Q704 Tablet To Arrive In The US For $1,499
- 2012-08-24: Fujitsu Stylistic Q702 arrives at the FCC
- 2012-07-25: Fujitsu Stylistic M532 arrives at the FCC
- 2012-07-09: Fujitsu does tablet hybrids now
- 2011-11-09: Fujitsu Arrows Tab F-01D Android tablet put to the test
- 2011-09-08: Fujitsu ARROWS Tab LTE F-01D waterproof tablet