So your mom has been on your back about spending too much time on the Xbox 360 or PS3 in the basement compared to socializing in order to look for a girlfriend? Tell her that you are busy trying to gain employment in the MI6, Britain’s intelligence agency. It seems that they and other British intelligence agencies are hoping to make full use of the Xbox generation’s talents under their apprentice cyberspies program.
In fact, up to 100 18-year-olds will be shortlisted and handed the chance to train for a career in the secret services, where their main job would be to counter the threat of cyberwarfare and Internet criminals. The scheme was recently announced by Foreign Secretary William Hague, with GCHQ, the electronic communications agency, being the main focal point, although other agencies such as the Secret Intelligence Service, MI6, and the Security Service, MI5 will also be potential employers. Which console player do you think will fare the best?RELATED
- South Park: The Stick Of Truth Trailer Teaches Us How To 'Cup A Spell'
- NSA: Monitoring Online Gaming Communities Since 2008
- Game Of Thrones Game Coming In 2014 From Telltale Games
- Blizzard's Legal Team Takes Control Of Blizzard.tv Domain
- Man Too Engrossed In Game To Notice His Car Was On Fire
- Follow: ps3, xbox,
- Seen at: foxnews