True to its commitment of making Gmail faster and better for its users, Google is now adding another useful feature to its popular email client. Today, Google has announced that it has redesigned the compose and reply experience in Gmail by now allowing the compose section to pop up in a window within the platform, similar to opening the chat feature. This is definitely good news since this will make it easier for us to access other emails without having to save them in draft or to discard it.
“And because the compose window works the same way as chats, you can write multiple messages at once and minimize a message to finish it later,” said Phil Sharp, Product Manager for Gmail. Moreover, the new compose functionality now allows you to easily insert inline images, hide controls, view profile pictures of your contacts when adding recipients to your message, and drag and drop address chips. As for the reply experience, Phil Sharp says that we will also see the same changes each time we reply to a particular message. Google will be rolling out a preview of the new features starting today.
Next Story: LG Spectrum 2 officially announced by Verizon
- Google's Eric Schmidt Believes They're Sufficiently Protected From Government Spying
- Europol Warns That Data Theft On Public WiFi Is On The Rise
- Vine Updates TOS, Pornographic Material Will No Longer Be Allowed
- comiXology Experiences Security Breach, Password Reset Required
- Yahoo Maps Now Offers Indoor Navigation